NEW PORT RICHEY, Fl. – Foodservice Equipment & Supplies (FE&S) magazine just released the results of its annual Best in Class Survey and this year four Welbilt brands have won prestigious 2017 Overall Best in Class Awards in six categories for Heavy Equipment. Two additional brands were recognized as a category winner for specific segments.
The winning Welbilt brands for overall are:
- Cleveland in three categories – Braising Pans/Tilting Skillets, Steam Jacketed Kettles, and Steamers
- Delfield for Chef Counters – Prefabricated
- Lincoln for Conveyor Ovens
- Manitowoc for Ice Makers
The winning Welbilt brands for audience segment are:
- Delfield for Refrigerated Prep Tables – Operators
- Frymaster for Freestanding Floor Fryers – Consultants
Throughout the seventeen (17) years that FE&S has championed the Best in Class Survey, Manitowoc has never given up the top spot of Overall Best in Class in their category.